Sharing “My Philosophy for a Happy Life” by Sam Berns. I’m sure this will inspire you too.
- Do not mind imperfections in life.
- Don’t mind what other people say.
- Accept that there are things that we can’t do and focus on the things that we can do and passionate about and treat it as an advantage in life.
- Surround your self with people you want to be around.
- Appreciate people around you (family and friends) and always see the good things in them.
- Keep moving forward, learn new things and be open to new opportunities.
- Don’t waste energy on negative thoughts, otherwise you will stuck on paradox where there is no room for happiness.
- Accept that sometimes things happen the way we don’t want it to be, let it in for a moment, acknowledge it and do what needs to be done in order to change it and move forward.
- It’s OK to be stressed sometimes, take a rest and look forward to being feel good again.
- Never miss a party. Have time to recognize and celebrate little achievements.
Video Credit To: TEDx Talk Youtube Channel
Smile and the world will smile back to you
One thought on “10 Things You will Learn in Philosophy for a Happy Life by Sam Berns”
he is incredibly inspiring 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person